The ideal candidate will:
- Lead a team working on web service part for mobile apps/mobile website.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects and functions for one of the leading healthcare businesses in the UK.
- The main tasks will be to design, code, test, debug and document software according to the project brief and work on advanced functionality for mobile website.
- Previous experience working in Healthcare/ E-commerce/ Inventory Management/ Banking & Stock domain.
- Dot Net coding using OOPS concept and database fundamental.
- Knowledge of "ASP.NET", C#.
- Knowledge of MVC.
- Skills in SQL Server, JQuery, Telerik Rad Controls will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of database mainly MS SQL and be exposed to technologies like Ajax, JQuery, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Experience in Web service will be an added advantage.
- Dot net framework 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.
- SOA architecture.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with experience of 3 years in Dot Net.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal), experience creating project documentation would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to analyses requirements to grasp complex business logic.
- Previous experience in working with outside India clients (communicating in English).
- Excellent attention to detail with strong unit testing skills.
- Experience in developing complex web based special offers modules.
- Previous experience working in Healthcare domain would be an advantage.
- Experience using Agile methodology would be an advantage.
Office timing: 11am to 8:30pm
SSRS developers are responsible to work with business counterparts in designing, developing, testing and implementing the enterprise reports. This includes ongoing development of monthly/daily reporting, development of web-based reporting applications, and ad hoc analysis for multiple clients in a complex business environment.
The SSRS Developer (Reporting Services Developer) position requires the ability to read and write complex queries, ability to create database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions) and modify existing reporting content. To perform this job successfully, an individual would need to be able to understand complex business processes, gather requirements, work efficiently and verify their results.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, create, test and deploy reports using SSRS.
- Validate report functionality with internal staff/end users.
- Respond to users to troubleshoot and/or improve existing reports.
- Optimizing and Performance Tuning SQL Scripts in order to make reports run efficiently.
- Development and maintenance of TSQL Queries, stored procedures.
- Analyze and resolve SQL performance issues.
- Assists in database design and development.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL databases, SSRS development.
- Strong SQL coding experience with performance optimization experience for data queries.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience creating PowerBI reports would be an added advantage.
Office timing: 11am to 8:30pm
- Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
- Give Knowledge Transfer to the team on Functional Specifications.
- Train team on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
- Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
- Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
- Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
- Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
- Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
- Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
- Require 7+ years relevant experience.
- Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
- Strong fundamentals in Investment banking, Asset management 7 Custody services.
- Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
- Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
- Experience on SQL is a must.
- Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
- Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
Required Candidate profile:
- Problem solver, thinker and analyzer
- Solution challenger when relevant
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to understand and end user directly
- Have negotiation skills (tactful)
- Ability to raise factual alerts & risks when necessary
- Organized and practical
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, AJAX
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Must have qualities: Creative and innovative.
- Good communication skills to understand requirement and explain the designs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Must have vision of understanding project, layout development skills, the ability to work as part of a team and independently, Imagination and creativity.