Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) is
- Utilization of existing library of software practices and techniques.
- Enablement of frequent releases.
- Extended visibility and traceability.
- Creation of end-to-end automation to build, test and deployment across staged environments, ultimately leading to deployment in production.
Benefits of CI/CD
- Faster identification and Resolution of issues – means Build the Right Product.
- Reduction in operational and overhead costs - means Ability to React Quickly.
- Assured Quality – means Respond to change without compromising functionality.
- Enhanced Time to Reach Market – means Earlier Benefits.
- Holistic Project Visibility –means Reliability & Consistency.
- 360 degree Project Health Check – Better ROI and Strategic Impact.
CI/CD impact on mobile & iOT
- Get your APP Right in First Impression – means higher ratings on Appstore.
- Increases DevOp productivity – less rollbacks and no tracking required.
- Nearly zero manual intervention – means faster release cycle and less operational costs.
- Less code reviews – less code breakdown and rework.
- Increased Efficiency with automated builds and test automation.