Dynamic Special Offers Module in ASP.NET Framework
Special offers are a vital need of our clients to help them connect with new customers as well as cross-sell existing products / solutions listed on their website.
Every month, our client has tons of special offers to be published online which consumes considerable amount of time to create, design and publish them. To push these offers online, our client had to put their website down during off-peak hours which was affecting their customers and business as well.
To remove this obstacle, our development team has prepared dynamic special offers module using bespoke programming that allows our client to configure various special offers for the customers on the website without any downtime and disruption of online service. Our solution enables the client to configure, select UI and build new special offers or edit existing special offers and publish it live on the website during day time and allows to schedule for midnight, thereby empowering client to manage special offers content and UI smoothly.
Tools & Technologies
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- MVC version: ASP.NET MVC 5 (Razor)
- Service layer: ASP.NET Web API 2
- Development language: C#
- Middleware: OWIN
- Security: Microsoft Owin (oAuth2 token generation for service requests)
- ORM: Dapper (from StackExchange)
- Design/Theme/Style: Bucket admin theme (Bootstrap), SASS, Compass
- Others: ASP.NET Identity, Dapper Extensions, PagedList
“I highly value the Team at Space Stem. They always endeavour to go above and beyond in completing any projects assigned to them from the initial brief through to final implementation. They adapt to project requirements to carefully fulfil the request at hand. Not only are they professional but they are passionate about what they do and this is really evident in every part of the experience with them.”